Meet Dr. MALONEY
Board Certified Oral Surgeon in Branchburg
Dr. Karl Maloney was born and raised in New York. He attended Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. After graduating college, he attended New York University College of Dentistry.
He then spent the next five years training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at The Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center in New York City.
During his residency he obtained training in the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with an emphasis on dentoalveolar, implant, orthognathic and trauma and reconstructive surgery, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of oral and maxillofacial pathology.
Since graduating from residency he has been in private practice as well as academic oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Maloney is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. In addition, he is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Fellow of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
He has published multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals such as the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction and International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery on bone grafting, cone beam CT 3-d imaging and facial trauma and reconstruction.
Dr. Maloney is on staff at Morristown Medical Center, a regional level 1 trauma center, and also teaches in the residency program within the department of dentistry there.
Dr. Maloney lives in New Jersey with his wife, Dr. Sharon Maloney, and two sons.
Memberships and Certifications
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of AO CMF
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Attending surgeon at Morristown Medical Center
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- NJ Specialty Permit #06182
Read our Patient Reviews to see what people are saying about Dr. Maloney and Branchburg Oral, Maxillofacial & Implant Surgery.
Choose Branchburg Oral, Maxillofacial & Implant Surgery For Exceptional Care
Dr. Maloney is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who can peform a variety of procedures, including dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, and bone grafting. Contact us today!