Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation | Branchburg NJ
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia
- Please wear loose fitting clothing and comfortable shoes
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, or upset stomach, please notify the office
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Maloney prior to your surgical date for instructions
Don’t Delay Oral Surgery Any Longer!
If you’re experiencing problems with your mouth, jaws, or face, Dr. Maloney can relieve your pain and/or improve your oral health. Contact us to learn more.